Mobilia Magazine Issue No. 85. August 1962. Norwegian Furniture Fair. Architecture, Art.
International Design Magazine focused on Scandinavian Furniture Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Art, Sculpture, and Industrial Design. Published in Denmark.
Text in Danish, English, German and French.
This issue features the articles:
- Kite Instructions by Poul Henningsen
- The Architect Jacob Blegvad
- The Artist Albert Mertz
- Stavanger, Norwegian Furniture Fair - Alf Sture, Norcraft, Arne Halvorsen, Rasmus Solberg, Karl Sørlie & Sønner, Sven I. Dysthe, Dokka-Møbler, Bernadotte & Acton Bjørn, Rastad & Relling, Vatne Lenestolfabrikk, Brattrud, Hove Møbler, Tove & Edvard Lindt-Larsen, Fredrik A. Kayser, and more
Special Features included with Issue:
- Multi colored and textured pages
- Fold-out display pages
- P. Jeppesen - Grete Jalk
- Salesco - Hans Wegner (AP Stolen, Getama, Carl Hansen & Son, Ry Mobler, Andreas Tuck)
- C.F. Christiansen
- Chr. Linnebergs Mobelfabrik - Sv. Ellekaer
- Feldballes Møbelfabrik - Kai Kristiansen
- Heltbørg Møbler - Erling Torvits
- Interna - Peter Hjorth & Arne Karlsen
- Næstved Møbelfabrik - Ejner Larsen & Bender Madsen
- Møbelfabriken Kolds Savvaerk - Nanna Ditzel
- P. Olsen Sibast - Arne Vodder
- J.O. Carlsson - Karl-Erik Ekselius
- Omann Jun's Mobelfabrik
- and many others….
10.25” W x 10.25” H
Used magazine with some condition issues. Some damage to the spine including ripped and missing paper (see pictures). Some minor bent corners, marks, etc. No missing or loose pages.
Please look at all the pictures to see actual condition.
Many more issues of Mobilia, and other Scandinavian Design Books, Magazines, Periodicals, and Catalogs available.
Mobilia Magazine No. 85. Aug 1962. Norwegian Furniture Fair. Architecture
Mobilia Magazine - Denmark