Mobilia Magazine Double Issue No. 174/175. January/February 1970
International Design Magazine focused on Scandinavian Furniture Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Art, Sculpture, and Industrial Design. Published in Denmark.
Text in Danish, English, German and French.
This issue features the articles:
- "Visiona 2" - Ship designed by Verner Panton
- "Furniture News" - New Danish, Finnish, French, German, and other designs
- "Textile-Sculptures" - fabric art and clothing fashion
- "Omega Milano" - Milan Furniture Store
- "The Brandt Empire" - Fashion design
- "Jørgen Kastholm" - Interview an new designs
- "The Plastic Men at Zürich" - Public art installation
- “Industry News”
Special Features included with Issue:
- Half pages
- Multi colored and textured pages
- Fritz Hansen - Verner Panton
- B&O - Beolab 5000
- Boltinge Stolefabrike
- and others….
10.25” W x 10.25” H
Used magazine with some condition issues. Some damage to the spine (see pictures). Some bent pages and corners.
Please look at all the pictures to see actual condition.
Many more issues of Mobilia, and other Scandinavian Design Books, Magazines, Periodicals, and Catalogs available.
Mobilia Magazine No. 174 and 175. 1970. Double Issue. Verner Panton
Mobilia Magazine - Denmark
Double Issue No. 174/175