Mobilia Magazine Double Issue No. 91 and 92. February/March 1963. Dutch Design. Paris Furniture Fair. New Designs from Finn Juhl
International Design Magazine focused on Scandinavian Furniture Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Art, Sculpture, and Industrial Design. Published in Denmark.
Text in Danish, English, German and French.
This issue features the articles:
- Visit to Holland, Review of Dutch Design - Rietveld, Johan von Loon, Hurlebath, A.D. Copier, Braakman, Meydam, Kho Liang, Fristho,Pierre Paulin, Artifort, and more
- "Richard Winther" - Written by Troels Andersen - includes images of the artist and his artwork
- "Salon du Meuble" - Artifort, Germain Pernet, E. Fermigier, Thonet, Belform, Pastoe, Kho Liang Ie, Pierre Paulin, G. Harcourt, and more
- "Le Deuxième Salon International du Meuble de Paris" - Paris Furniture Fair. - Photos of C.W. France, Hans Olsen, Pierre Paulin, Wagemans, Marjatta Metsovaara, N.O. Møller, Rosengren Hansen, P. Jeppesen, and others.
- New Finn Juhl designs for France and Søn
- "Declartion of Love (for France)" - Written by Poul Henningsen
- "It Happened in Copenhagen" - Written by Poul Henningsen
Special Features included with Issue:
- Multi colored and textured pages
- Double Issue
- Stolex - Steen Østergaard
- Næstved Møbelfabrik - Ejner Larsen & Bender Madsen
- Hornæs - Giovanni Agnoli
- Villaytymä Oy - Marjatta Metsovaara
- Stolab - Yngve Ekström
- Møbelfabriken Kolds Savværk - Nanna & Jørgen Ditzel
- Feldballes Møbelfabrik - Kai Kristiansen
- Uldum Møbelfabrik - Ilse & Ove Rix
- Vildeblerg Møbelfabrik - Kai Kristiansen
- J.O. Carlsson - Karl-Erik Ekselius
- Salesco - Hans J. Wegner
- Interna - Axel Thygessen
- C.F. Christensen - Johannes Andersen
- Omann Jun's Mobelfabrik
- Søren Ladefoged & Søn
- Olof Person (OPE) - Ib Kofod-Larsen
- P. Jeppesen - Grete Jalk
- Jason Møbler - Steen Østergaard
- Den Blaa Fabrik
- Cotil - Børge Mogensen and others
- and many others….
10.25” W x 10.25” H
Used magazine with some condition issues. Some minor damage to the spine (see pictures). Bent corners, marks, etc. There is one loose page (see pictures).
Please look at all the pictures to see actual condition.
Many more issues of Mobilia, and other Scandinavian Design Books, Magazines, Periodicals, and Catalogs available.
Mobilia Magazine Double Issue No. 91/92. Feb/March 1963. New Finn Juhl Designs
Mobilia Magazine - Denmark