Mobilia Magazine Issue No. 119. June 1965. Belgian Furniture. Torsten Johansson Design. Vintage Advertisements.
International Design Magazine focused on Scandinavian Furniture Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Art, Sculpture, and Industrial Design. Published in Denmark.
Text in Danish, English, German and French.
This issue features the articles:
- "AB Formträ Värnamo Sweden" & Torsten Johansson Design
- "Sense and Nonsense" - Belgian life - Pierre Paulin, Alfred Hendrickx, Belform, Artifort, Geoffrey D. Harcourt, Kho Liang Ie
Special Features included with Issue:
- Multi colored and textured pages
- Fold-out pages
- L.F.Fought - Marianne Lyager
- France and Son - Finn Juhl
- P. Jeppesen - Grete Jalk
- Gabriel - Tove Kindt-Larsen
- Interna - Mogens Koch
- Salesco - Hans J. Wegner
- Domus Danica - Erik Buch for Oddense Maskinsnedkeri
- N.C. Paulsen's Møbelfabrik
- Arne Norell
- J. O. Carlsson - Karl-Erik Ekselius
- Brdr. Juul Kristensen
- Cotil - Arne Jacobsen and others
- and others….
10.25” W x 10.25” H
Used magazine with some condition issues. Some damage to the spine (see pictures). Some bent corners, marks, and general shelf wear. No missing or loose pages.
Please look at all the pictures to see actual condition.
Many more issues of Mobilia, and other Scandinavian Design Books, Magazines, Periodicals, and Catalogs available.
Mobilia Magazine No. 119. June 1965. Belgian Furniture. Vintage Ads
Mobilia Magazine - Denmark