Mobilia Magazine Issue No. 176, March 1970
International Design Magazine focused on Scandinavian Furniture Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Art, Sculpture, and Industrial Design. Published in Denmark.
Text in Danish, English, German and French.
This issue features the articles:
- “Furniture No Longer in Production” – by Grete Jalk. Great article. With thoughts by the designers on why production stopped (Japan Chair, Finn Juhl, Gunnar Aagaard Andersen, Jørgen Gammelgaard, Grete Jalk, Jørgen Kastholm, and more)
- “Arts Multiplicata” – 3dimensional art exhibition (many great artists, inc. Victor Vasarely, etc)
- “New Chair by Poul Kjaerholm” written by Poul Kjærholm
- “Knoll/Kevi” – about the first design that Knoll let be produced in Denmark for Global distribution
- “Dan Interior” New design center in the works
- “Hans Brøchner” – new children’s furniture designs
- “Landing of Good Design Formland” – Fog & Mørup
- “Industry News”
Special Features included with Issue:
- Foldout pages
- Multi colored and textured pages.
- Brande Møbel & Industri
- Den Permanente
- J. O. Carlsson – KarlErik Ekselius
- Hugo Troeds
- Haimi – Yrjö Kukkapuro
- Silkeborg Møbelfabrik – Johannes Andersen
- K. Aagaard
- Knud M. Andersenog & Mørup
- Dansk Design
- HG Møbler
- Mogens Kold – Rud Thygessen and Johnny Sørensen
- Selectform – Poul Nørreklit
- JL Møller
- And many others….
10.25” W x 10.25” H
Used magazine with some condition issues. Some damage to the spine (see pictures). Some bent pages and corners.
Please look at all the pictures to see actual condition.
Many more issues of Mobilia, and other Scandinavian Design Books, Magazines, Periodicals, and Catalogs available.
Mobilia Magazine No. 176. March 1970. Finn Juhl. Grete Jalk
Mobilia Magazine - Denmark