Mobilia Magazine Issue No. 55. February 1960. Vintage Design Advertisements. Steen Østergaard. Jewelry
International Design Magazine focused on Scandinavian Furniture Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Art, Sculpture, and Industrial Design. Published in Denmark.
Text in Danish, English, German and French.
This issue features:
- Ballet Photos by American Photographer Larry Colwell
- The Artist Knud Nielsen
- "The Wood Prize 1959" - To architects Knud Friis & E. Moltke Nielsen
- "The Worry About a Staircase" - by Poul Henningsen - SAS-Building in Copenhagen
- Steen Østergaard's new chair design. Awarded 1st Prize at the March 1960 Furiture Exhibition in Copenhagen, the 500 Years Jubilee of the Danish Upholsterer Guild
- Jewelry by Annie & Bent Knudsen - by Sigvard Skov
Special Features included with Issue:
- Multi colored and textured pages
- France & Søn - Edv. Kindt-Larsen, Finn Juhl
- Omann Jun's Møbelfabrik - Gunni Omann
- Gabriel - Tove Kindt-Larsen
- P. Jeppesen - Grete Jalk
- Møbelfabriken Kolds Savværk - Nanna & Jorgen Ditzel
- Getama - Hans J. Wegner
- AP Stolen - Hans J. Wegner
- Poul M. Jessen (PMJ) - Brockmann Petersen
- Feldballes Møbelfabrik - Kai Kristiansen
- Walter Carlsson Industrier - Lennart Bender
- J.O. Carlsson - Karl-Erik Ekselius
- J.L. Møller - N.O. Møller
- Gemla Fabrikers - Yngve Ekström
- Fritz Hansen - Arne Jacobsen
- Interna - Axel Thygessen, Mogens Koch
- and others….
10.25” W x 10.25” H
Used magazine with some condition issues. Some minor bent corners, marks, and other general shelf wear. Overall in excellent vintage condition. No missing or loose pages.
Please look at all the pictures to see actual condition.
Many more issues of Mobilia, and other Scandinavian Design Books, Magazines, Periodicals, and Catalogs available.
Mobilia Magazine No. 55. Feb 1960. Vintage Ads, Steen Ostergaard, Jewelry
Mobilia Magazine - Denmark