Mobilia Magazine Issue No. 76. November 1961. Aagaard Andersen, Finn Juhl, and more
International Design Magazine focused on Scandinavian Furniture Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Art, Sculpture, and Industrial Design. Published in Denmark.
Text in Danish, English, German and French.
This issue features the articles:
- "Industrial Designs of Sigvard Bernadotte and Acton Bjørn"
- "Symbol of the Kaufmann International Design Award. Designed by Finn Juhl" - Written by Finn Juhl
- "Smykker Jewelry"
- "Export Joys and Sorrows"
- "Aagaard Andersen as a Group" - Art Exhibition - Written by Aagaard Andersen
- The Furniture of Olli Mannermaa
Special Features included with Issue:
- Multi colored and textured pages
- France & Søn
- P. Jeppesen - Grete Jalk
- Den Blaa Fabrik
- Salesco - Hans Wegner
- Næstved - M.A.A. Ejner & A. Bender Madsen
- Ølholm Møbelfabrik
- Omann Jun's Møbelfabrik
- Feldballes Møbelfabrik
- Georg Jensen
- Skovby Møbelfabrik / Dyrlund
- and many others….
10.25” W x 10.25” H
Used magazine with some condition issues. Some slight damage to the spine and bent corners (see pictures). Overall in very good condition. No missing or loose pages.
Please look at all the pictures to see actual condition.
Many more issues of Mobilia, and other Scandinavian Design Books, Magazines, Periodicals, and Catalogs available.
Mobilia Magazine No. 76. November 1961. Aagaard Andersen, Finn Juhl
Mobilia Magazine - Denmark