Mobilia Magazine Issue No. 81. April 1962. "Last Year" Special Edition.
International Design Magazine focused on Scandinavian Furniture Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Art, Sculpture, and Industrial Design. Published in Denmark.
Text in Danish, English, German and French.
This Special Edition "Last Year" issue features contributions from the following industry leaders in response to criticisms published by Børge Mogensen and Arne Karlsen:
- Aagaard Andersen
- Poul Henningsen
- Axel Thygessen
- Poul Christiansen
- Finn Juhl
- Jens H. Quistgaard
- Svend Erik Møller
- Wahl Asmussen
- Esbjørn Hiort
- P.V. Halling-Koch
Special Features included with Issue:
- Multi colored and textured pages
- Silver pages
- Semi-translucent pages
- P. Jeppesen - Grete Jalk
- Ærthøj Jensen & Mølholm Herning
- Albert Hansen - Sven Ellekær
- A. Mikael Laursen Snedkeri - Illum Wikkelsø
- Næstved Møbelfabrik - Ejner Larsen & Bender Madsen
- J.O. Carlsson - Karl-Erik Ekselius
- Rud. Rasmussens Snedkerier - Kaare Klint
- Salesco - Hans J. Wegner
- P. Westergaard Møbelfabrik
- France & Søn - Arne Vodder
- Feldballes Møbelfabrik - Kai Kristiansen
- and many others….
10.25” W x 10.25” H
Used magazine with some condition issues. Some damage to the spine (see pictures). Some minor bent corners, marks, etc. Overall in very good vintage condition. No missing or loose pages.
Please look at all the pictures to see actual condition.
Many more issues of Mobilia, and other Scandinavian Design Books, Magazines, Periodicals, and Catalogs available.
Mobilia Magazine No. 81. April 1962. "Last Year" Special Edition
Mobilia Magazine - Denmark