Mobilia Magazine Issue No. 94. May 1963. Nanna Ditzel. Domus Danica
International Design Magazine focused on Scandinavian Furniture Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Art, Sculpture, and Industrial Design. Published in Denmark.
Text in Danish, English, German and French.
This issue features the articles:
- "The Future of Fredericia" - Some history about, and plans for a new venue to host the Danish Furniture Fair. Pictures from the first Fair in 1929. Verner Panton's 1959 arrangement with furniture mounted upside down to the ceiling.
- "The Child and the Third Dimension" - Written by Poul Henningsen - Nanna Ditzel's Babysitting Service at the Toy Exhibition at Forum. New playground and Children's furniture designed by Nanna Ditzel.
- "Polyether" - by Svend Erik Møller - New polyether (used for upholstery foam) production plant in Frederikssund. Good production and building architecture images.
- "Bent Sørensen" - by Jean Grandjean. Images of the artist and his artwork.
- "Domus Danica - Jutland in Copenhagen" - New showroom for the six factories: Hundevad & Co., Vejen Polstermøbelfabrik, Heltborg Møbler, Poul Hundevad, Oddense Maskinsnedkeri, and Magnus Olesen. Kai Kristiansen, Georg Thams, Carlo Jensen, Erik Buck, E. Torvits, Poul Hundevad.
- "New Chair by Gjerløv-Knudsen" - Written by Ole Gjerløv-Knudsen.
Special Features included with Issue:
- Multi colored and textured pages
- Fold-out pages
- L.F. Fought - Erik Ole Jørgensen
- P. Jeppesen - Grete Jalk, Ole Wanscher
- Jason Møbler - Steen Østergaard, Kurt Østervig
- Gabriel - Tove Kindt-Larsen
- Swedese - Yngve Ekström
- Omann Jun's Møbelfabrik
- Interna - Axel Thygessen
- J.L. Møllers Møbelfabrik
- Salesco - Hans J. Wegner
- Møbelfabriken Kolds Savværk - Jorgen & Nanna Ditzel
- P. Olsen Sibast - Arne Vodder
- J.O. Carlsson - Karl-Erik Ekselius
- Rud. Rasmussen - Kaare Klint
- Næstved Møbelfabrik - Ejner Larsen & A. Bender Madsen
- Vindbjerg Møbelfabrik - Kai Kristiansen
- Feldballes Møbelfabrik - Kai Kristiansen
- Hornæs - Hvidt & Mølgaard
- and many others….
10.25” W x 10.25” H
Used magazine with some condition issues. Some damage to the spine (see pictures). Bent corners, marks, and other normal shelfwear. No missing or loose pages.
Please look at all the pictures to see actual condition.
Many more issues of Mobilia, and other Scandinavian Design Books, Magazines, Periodicals, and Catalogs available.
Mobilia Magazine No. 94. May 1963. Nanna Ditzel. Domus Danica
Mobilia Magazine - Denmark